“My Collaborative City”
The Twin City Lab boosts international twinning city partnerships and explores new ways of collaboration. By supporting and connecting urban communities and cities, the Twin City Lab pushes the level of international exchange beyond current standards. To involve more of our subscribers and twinning enthusiasts in this process, we are announcing a “My Collaborative City” contest.
We invite anyone from Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Russia, and Ukraine, who wants to join the competition to make a thrilling, meaningful, and creative post on Instagram to show the city you live in as a city of international cooperation and a city that is either already involved in international projects or has interesting ideas about it. For a better understanding of the visual representation, you need to make a brief description under the post.
Let your creativity flow!
Your contribution can be of different visual formats and content, only the reflection of the given topic is important. To take part, follow our account and tag your post with the following hashtags:
What is the goal of the contest?
The main goal of the competition is to learn more about your city and the activities that take place there, especially in the field of international cooperation.
What’s in it for you?
There will be winners. And prices.
The two most interesting posts will be selected by the TCL Team. The two winners will be invited to the Twin City BarCamp, where we gather twinning enthusiasts and makers who love to connect with urban communities from different cities. The BarCamp will take place in Tbilisi (Georgia) from November 18-21, 2021. We cover international/national return tickets (to and from Georgia), public transport for BarCamp purposes, accommodation, and catering during the BarCamp.
You can learn more here: https://twincitylab.net/barcamp/
Because we are still accepting applications for our Barcamp in Tbilisi, Georgia, we decided to continue our My Collaborative City contest until the end of the week! Don’t miss your chance!
The contest starts on Tuesday, 26/10/21, and ends on Sunday, 07/11/21 at 00:00.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the contest you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest starts on Tuesday, 26/10/21, and ends on Sunday, 07/11/21 at 00:00.
- The contest is only for participants from Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Russia, and Ukraine.
- Participants must be over 18 years old.
- TCL Team members are not eligible to take part in the contest.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- TCL takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- The decision on the winner is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of Twin City Lab after the winner has been selected.
Be creative and Join our City Twinning Community!