In order to boost twinning city partnerships and enable urban communities, we provide these innovative instruments and services – for free:
- 28.09. TwinCafé #2 with Yuriy Fylyuk | learn more
- 24. – 26.09. Booster-Workshop Karlsruhe<>Krasnodar | learn more
- 12.10. Workshop: Thrilling storytelling for social media | learn more
- 19.10. Workshop: Meaningful audience engagement in social media | learn more
- 21.10. Workshop: Successful volunteer recruitment for your organization and twinning projects | learn more
- 26.10. Workshop: Making videos for your social media channels | learn more
- November 2021 Twin City BarCamp | tba.
- 02.11. TwinCafé #3 | learn more
- 30.11. TwinCafé #4 | learn more
- 21.12. TwinCafé #5 | learn more
updates from the blog
One of the issues for organizations fostering their city's twinning activities is: “Who in my city could...
In short clips, our Twin City Lab's co-founder Björn and Eventmanager Oleksandra present our completely new...
We recorded a few short clips to introduce the Twin City Lab and our mission.In English, German, Russian and...
We are a team of passionate movers and shakers,
aiming to push forward intercultural exchange and urban development.
We believe that dynamic and vivid relationships are based on reliable networks and dedicated communities – and on your innovative ideas.
This is our core team:
In 2019 we built the foundation for our Twin City Lab activities. We started with a Twin City BarCamp in Minsk for an exchange of best practices, development of new formats as well as screening and mapping the twin city landscape.
In 2020 we published our digital toolbox, to provide you with innovative projects, guides, tutorials and insights.
In 2021 the Twin City Lab continues its work, initially with a focus on Belarus, Germany, Russia and Ukraine – thanks to the support and funding by the Foreign Federal Office.