The Peter Farber prize
Short Description and Goal
To perpetuate the memory of Peter Farber, which remains a source of inspiration for twinning and for youth, the Town of Annecy created a prize bearing his name.
Peter Faber (deceased 2009) was one of the founding members of the Annecy-Bayreuth twinning.
What is the Peter Faber prize?
This prize is awarded by the Town of Annecy, to an individual project based on a topic of interest to both twin towns (for example; German culture, aspects of the Annecy-Bayreuth relationship or on one or more specific aspects of the city of Bayreuth).
Projects can be submitted as a written report, video montage or website and must meet the following criteria :
- contribute to a deeper understanding and knowledge of Bayreuth (for example it’s history or particular aspects of interest),
- highlight the links between Annecy and Bayreuth,
- forge closer relationships and a deeper understanding between the citizens of Annecy and Bayreuth,
- create closer ties between institutions, associations, clubs and / or companies in both towns.
1st prize : 700 €
2nd prize : 450 €
3rd prize: 350 €.
Conditions of entry:
- Be either from Annecy or studying in Annecy.
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Have a good working level of German, in order to conduct research.
- Have a draft of your project approved by the jury.
- Provide a curriculum vitae and a piece of identity.
Level / Project Complexity
Sizes of Participating Cities
• 100.000 - 500.000