in an International Civil Society Project (full time)
The TwinCity Lab (TCL) cares about bilateral Twin City co-operations and therefore has the intention of increasing innovation and boosting interest in newcomers to participate in these international project ideas. While the site is under reconstruction you can still get a glimpse on our project on www.twincitylab.net. To achieve this, we will perform several events in Germany and Russia this year.
We are looking for a project manager (full time) to support our TWIN CITY LAB projects.
Your tasks are:
- event management, scouting and networking in Krasnodar
- worldwide internet research, e.g. for innovative twinning cities projects
- writing articles (in English) about these projects and maintain the database
- supporting our Social Media activities
- are available to jump on board in May or June at the latest r are communicative and a networker
- are a native Russian speaker
- have an excellent written and spoken English
- are able to travel within Russia
- have experience in event management
- have experience in project management
- would love to participate in an international civil society project with focus on
- Germany and Russia r keep cool when the shit hits the fan
You would totally exceed our expectations if you…
- speak German
- have participated in twinning cities activities
- have participated in BarCamps or are familiar with open space formats
The position is limited up to 7 months. However, we are seeking further funding for 2022. Honorary will be payed in Euro.